Friday, January 28, 2011

Summer Dreaming...

TGIF! Sitting at work missing my baby girl. I've actually been super busy today but I wanted to post a quick blog while I snack on my lunch. I've been trying to stay motivated about losing weight and it's not happening. I've been slacking on my tracking. (Yes I know that rhymed.)

Anyways... in order to motivate myself I thought I'd take a looksee at some swimsuits. I no longer own any so I will have to buy one around May/June when I will hopefully have lost my 30 pounds.

Here are my requirements:
1. Modest - I'm a Mom now so I don't need my cleavage showing or butt hanging out. Not that I ever wore anything like that before I just don't want to be pulling up my suit over my chest the whole time I'm playing in the pool with Kendall.
2. One piece or Tankini - I know Mom's can wear bikini's but until these stretch marks fade I'm just not going down that road.
3. Solid colors - I'm becoming less of a print person in my wardrobe. I like solids for the most part because they are classic and timeless. I like adding some flair with pattern to accent pieces but I like to invest in apparel that I can wear a few years.

Here are a few swimsuits I've bookmarked in my favorites.
A
Retro One Piece - Victoria Secret
I love the fun color and retro aspect of this suit. I'd probably get some fun retro sunglasses and big retro beach hat to wear with it

B
Firm Control Retro One Piece - Victoria Secret
This one screams boring to me but I love the rouching(sp?) on it and I think it would be flattering.
C
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Swimsuit - Ruffled Tubini (Macy's)
This one is my style because it's pink and has ruffles. Plus I have curly hair and so does the model. :)
D
Magicsuit Swimsuit - Goddess One Should/One piece w/ Tummy Control (Macy's)
(NOT in this color!)
It kind of looks spandexy (yes that's a word in my vocab) but it says it has tummy control.
 
For fun here are some swimsuits I think are hideous and you will never see me in! Yuck!

So what are your thoughts??????? A,B,C or D???? Now I really want to get skinny so I can order one of these swimsuits! I can't wait until SUMMER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A & B are my favs! But I'm sure you'll look fab in whatever you choose!
    I've been slacking in my tracking too.... I need to find the motivation now though because I don't want summer to get here and be mad at myself for not getting it together!

    ReplyDelete