Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cute pictures of my girl & Project Hot Mom

Don’t you just love Saturdays??? We are having the best, most relaxing day! Kendall, Chris and I have worn comfy clothes all day! Kendall and I haven’t even left the house!

I just love being home. It has been kind of pretty today with a temperature in the 40s. I cannot wait to until it’s warmer so I can take Kendall for walks around the neighborhood in her stroller. My weight loss will really kick in then.

Speaking of weight loss… I’ve kind of hit a plateau with my whole “not really doing anything to lose weight” plan. I lose 4 pounds by just gradually watching what I was eating. I know I can do better and not eat so much junk but I need to add some movement in my life! So I’m making a big announcement. I figure if I put it on here I will be more motivated and stick to this… I’m going to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow (on Sunday weigh day)! Kendall is almost 4 months and I’ve done a wonderful job losing all the weight I gained while pregnant but it’s time to start working out again. I will let you know how Day 1 goes tomorrow!

I’m hoping the Shred can help me jumpstart my fitness until warmer days of stroller pushing are here!!!

Now… as promised… here are some adorable pictures of my beautiful daughter I snapped the other afternoon! I like to call these little photo shoots “ Clothes that won’t fit Kendall when it’s warm enough to wear them so let’s take a million pictures of her in them”! Ha!

February 2011 033

Yes she is modeling swimwear on my Marilyn Monroe beach towel. :)February 2011 044 February 2011 047

Go Cards! (Chris will kill me for these! Ha!) Then won today btw.February 2011 052

Not so sure I like the smocked dress but I love the baby in it!February 2011 055

This dress has a retro vibe! :)

February 2011 060

This was our last outfit for the day! She lets me know when she’s done being photographed!

Isn’t she the most adorable baby you’ve ever seen? I’m so biased!

Have a great Saturday evening – I’ll be back tomorrow to let you know how my 1st post baby workout went. If I survive! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the 30 Day Shred. It feels like a good workout! I don't think I ever made it 30 days, but I did get to level 3 and it hard! Good luck and keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete