Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Thursday!!

I worked from home today and it’s been so nice spending the day at home. I had plans to take Kendall for a walk in her stroller for the first time since they said it was going to be so beautiful today. The high was in the mid 60s and it was very windy so we stayed inside. :(

We managed to have a fun day indoors anyway!

She loves our work from home days because she stays in her pjs all morning!February 2011 073

I decided yesterday that I would attempt to make some hair bows. I found some supplies at Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby and made these today.February 2011 077

I thought they turned out pretty good for having no clue what I was doing!

 

I loaded some pictures from my camera & Iphone from the past week or so and wanted to share.

Mr. Ryan home from a teacher convention in Indianapolis

 February 2011 004

The kiddos snuggling on the couch Friday night

February 2011 010

I love everything about this photo. Ha! My parents watched Kendall Sunday so we could go on a date.

February 2011 017

February 2011 018 February 2011 022

February 2011 023 She wore this cute little outfit on Valentine’s day! Her shirt said LOVE and her bow and jeans had hearts on them.February 2011 045

Playing with heart glasses at Grandma & Grandpa’s!

February 2011 053 February 2011 055

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Good job with the bows, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall always looks like such a happy baby! You are truly blessed!!

    Love the bows. Is it easy?

    ReplyDelete