Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kendall's News Debut

A while back Kendall and I were asked by her pediatrician to participate in a breastfeeding press conference. I didn't really know too much about it until I arrived at Metro Hall with my super star in tow.
It was a press conference held by Louisville mayor Greg Fischer and local hospital representatives to encourage and support new moms with breastfeeding. You can read the article here.

Here is the video:
I'm wearing a pink sweater, bouncing my baby... unfortunately you can't see Kendall because the lady in the green sweater (who is my awesome Pediatrician mentioned in article link above) is right in front of me - the mayor told Kendall he liked her bow :)


As you all know I'm a huge breastfeeding advocate. I love the health benefits it provides to my daughter and myself. I love how it's free and the best nutrition I can offer. I love the bond and special time I get to share with my baby while nursing.
I was very excited to participate in this event today with Kendall. Today was a special memory!

Once again I'm slacking taking pictures... actually my new camera is just really too bulky to carry with everything else I lug around. So without further adieu here is my iphone pic of Kendall by the Mayor's office.


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You look great by the way...and Kendall was good too...no fussing from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Yay for breastfeeding!!

    ReplyDelete