Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Adventures in Baby Food

Kendall tried her first solids yesterday! I know I said I was going to make all of Kendall’s food (and I plan on making quite a bit since I ordered 2 baby food cookbooks) I decided to buy some things the other night at Kroger.

Organic Rice Cereal and some Gerber Naturals baby foodMarch 2011 024

I was going to skip rice but decided it might be a good step before solids.

March 2011 027

 March 2011 026

She didn’t really understand what I was doing. Ha! She thought it was funny I was putting a spoon in her mouth and willingly accepted. Then she’d make a sour face and all the contents would drool down her chin.

I’m pretty sure she didn’t swallow anything! I gave her some pears tonight and received the same reaction. I will keep trying!!! She will get the hang of it sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment