Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Case of the sickies

My sweet baby girl has a cold! :(

This is by far the worst part of parenting – seeing your baby sick!

It all started Sunday when she woke up with a stuffy nose and a slight cough. Sunday night was pretty rough because she tossed and turned all night. We ended up sleeping together on the couch so she would be upright. She was just so congested!

Monday morning she was running a fever so I gave her some tylenol and made an appointment. Her lungs sounded great and ear looked great. The common cold. She told me to just keep doing what I’m doing and watch her temp.

This morning she sounded just awful! Her spirits seem to be up today especially after a visit from Grandma V and Aunt Amanda but she sounds hoarse/a little wheezy.

I just hate seeing her like this and want her to feel better!

Grandma V brought her a special present… her new bff!

DSC_0868

DSC_0872

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just found your blog through Lea Liz! Your baby girl is so cute! I hate she's sick. :( It is no fun to see your baby feeling bad. Hope she gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete