Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let me see that scale drop!

Today is a happy day!!! Let's just say I thought my weight loss had plateaued and I was stuck in the 1_0's. I had been at 1_0.4 for weeks. Like how I missed a crucial number???? So I was uber excited about weighing 1_9.8 this morning!!! Go me! I should really subtract an additional .6-.8 off of that weight because I hadn't pumped/fed Kendall yet! I've never been so happy to see the 1_0's!!!
Now if I can just fly through the 1_0's I will be in comfortable territory and I can kill it with exercise!!! I will be swimsuit ready in no time! Holla!

In other news... I've yet to mention that certain a baby, her momma, grandma and aunt are all going on a girls trip starting tommorrow.... who could I possibly be talking about? And where are these females going??? Here's a hint...
Any clue?

3 comments:

  1. YAY! congrats! .... ummmmmmm brown co? lol i have no idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Way to go on more weight loss! I can't wait to find out where you are going :)

    ReplyDelete