Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project Hot Mom & Hair Nightmare

So I'm down 7 pounds from when I started this whole "weight loss" thing. I dropped 41 pounds in 2-2.5 months after I had Kendall. 30 of it was 2 weeks postpartum. Let's just say I gained A LOT while I was prego which I still believe was mostly water.
Anyways I'm 3 pounds shy of meeting my first mini goal. I have a gift certificate for a massage that I intend to schedule as soon as I lose these 3 pounds.
Honestly... I haven't really even been trying to lose weight. You're probably rolling your eyes but it's all from breastfeeding. Did I mention it's the best weight loss ever????

So this week I'm going to "try" to lose these 3 pounds. I'm determined to schedule my massage very soon... because Momma needs that massage! 
Here is how this Momma is looking these days... I'm pretty proud

I can't wait to add a -23 pound photo on next to the one I took today! Woohoo!


On to the hair talk...
Now I get the whole mom haircut phenomenon. I want something easy to style.
This is what my current hair looks like on a day when I didn't have time to fix it.... Blah!
 Off topic but isn't Kendall cute???  And doesn't she look adorable in that little hat. That's the gift Dr. Doyle made for her! You can tell by her expression she'd rather be showing off her pretty brown locks!
Here is my inspiration for my next hair style.

I like the length because it will be quick to style and I think the color will brighten up my face a little bit!!!
Opinions??????

3 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!! I'm loving the scarf! I like mid lenght hair! A little short but still long enough to pull back if you want. Either way you'll pull it off looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Congrats on the weightloss! I pray breastfeeding helps me w/ that too! Haha! :)

    LOVE YOUR HAIR! in both pics haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on working your way to your goals! The massage will be well deserved!

    I've been thinking of my own "mom hair" options, too... although I've really been a fan of just tossing my locks up into a ponytail and being done with it so maybe I won't change anything. Anyhoo I think that sytle/color would be a great, fresh look for you for summer!

    ReplyDelete