Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Part 1

Kendall woke up so happy on Easter morning. I truly think she knew it was a special day. Here are some pics of her checking out her Easter goodies.

DSC_0184

DSC_0187

DSC_0188

DSC_0189

DSC_0195

I got her all dressed up to go to church. Of course I did not get a good picture of her in her Easter dress. I will have to recreate her look sometime this week for a photo. We went to church with my family, cousins and aunts to my grandparent’s church for Easter service. Afterwards we had lunch at my grandparents.

DSC_0196

DSC_0200

DSC_0201

DSC_0206

DSC_0210

DSC_0214

DSC_0221This is my grandparents opening their photo present from their great grandkids.

DSC_0224

DSC_0226

DSC_0249

DSC_0317

DSC_0322

Oh and this is the bridge by my house… dang!

DSC_0324

3 comments:

  1. Aww look how excited she was to get her Easter basket! So cute! I am the same way with forgetting to take pictures of those important moments but get plenty of just any other time! Like, I forgot to take pictures with my husband & the kids on his birthday last week! Oops! Hope y'all had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH adorable pictures! Looks like you all had a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelli! I found your blog randomly through the blog world and recognized your husband Chris because we went to high school together. I just recognized Liz in your Easter photos and nearly squealed! I traved with Liz to Australia and LOVE her! What a small world! Kendall is adorable. Thanks for sharing your journey of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete