Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harrison Family Saturday

Hello World! Get ready for post overload… lots to talk about!

This past Saturday my parents hosted our Harrison side of the family (my moms dad’s side of the family) get together. I took a bunch of pictures (mostly of Kendall and my cousins’ baby Caleb of course). Enjoy!

They were mesmerized by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while the momma’s got to eat!

DSC_0590

My grandpa and his 3 siblings.

DSC_0606

My sister Amanda & cousin Rebecca

DSC_0615 The babies in Kendall’s ladybug pool.     DSC_0626 Kendall wasn’t a fan. Ha! Caleb was going to town splashing and it made Kendall anxious or something. Drama queen, no?DSC_0629Grandma brought out some toys and measuring cups to keep them occupied in the pool.

  DSC_0634 DSC_0642 DSC_0644 Someone was ready to get out…DSC_0650 She’s happy now in mommy’s arms!DSC_0651 DSC_0654

1 comment:

  1. That little patio set & umbrella is SO stinkin' cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete