Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Hey friends! I’m finally getting a chance to write about our weekend. Kendall is safe and sound sleeping in our room, laundry is folded and I just entered a billion pamper gifts to grow points. Ha!

It’s the last day of May and I just can’t believe it. I love the end of the month because I can back up all my pictures for that month. I’m such a dork! However, I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. My sweet baby is almost 7.5 months old. Chris and I will celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary. Time flies when you’re having fun!

Kendall and I did a little shopping on Friday since I was off from work. She got her first balloon.

Shelli Iphone Photos 376

Later that evening we met my mom at Kohl's for more shopping!Shelli Iphone Photos 380 Shelli Iphone Photos 378

We visited some of Chris’s family on Saturday that hadn’t met Kendall. It’s always so much fun to show her off! Chris went golfing and Kendall and I played at home.

DSC_0680 DSC_0682 DSC_0683

Off topic – but have you tried this? OMG

Shelli Iphone Photos 361

And do you think we need to lower her crib soon? OMG
Shelli Iphone Photos 363

She was too mesmerized by the grass to look at the camera!

DSC_0686

 

Sunday was another family day! Kendall and I went shopping with Chris’s mom for his graduation party during the day. My grandparents who live in Florida half of the year are back in town and they hadn’t seen Kendall since she was 2 weeks old so we paid them a visit!

Shelli Iphone Photos 391

Memorial day started low key. We slept in which was heaven sent considering we’ve had a few rough nights. I’m pretty confident it’s a teething issue. She has a few teeth coming in – poor baby!

I dressed Kendall in a cute patriotic outfit I got at a yard sale for $1! It had a hat that matched but she wasn’t feeling it. I don’t blame her she loves showing off her hair.

DSC_0691 

Then we cooked out and went swimming at my parents house with some family. Please focus on Kendall in the next series of photos. Ignore the large white girl who needs a tan and her roots done.

DSC_0718Kendall wasn’t so sure about the pool.

DSC_0746Caleb is a water baby and loved it! DSC_0767 DSC_0773

Their faces are priceless in this picture! Kendall is doing her fake cry and Caleb is all “is this chick serious?” Ha!!!DSC_0780

She did eventually smile while in the pool. :)

GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great Memorial Day! I love that last picture & that look he is giving her! HA!!

    ReplyDelete