Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day & Chris’s Graduation

So I had been working on this big, long, picture-filled post for a good 30 minutes and my laptop turned of… what?!?!

So here is a shorter version…

My 1st Mother’s Day was great! I spent the whole day exactly how I wanted… with my baby girl.

DSC_0397 DSC_0402 DSC_0404  DSC_0421  DSC_0423DSC_0427

Look what I got for Mother’s Day….DSC_0433 DSC_0434  After our wonderful weekend it was time for Chris to graduate. Yay!DSC_0444DSC_0469

DSC_0487 DSC_0493

Please excuse how rough I look… I sweated my butt off sitting in the hot sun and wiped all my makeup off. I forgot to wear sunscreen too… ouch!

2 comments:

  1. I just cannot get over all of her hair! She is the cutest little thing! I love the hand/foot prints you got for Mother's Day! Congrats again to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great First Mother's Day!! Kendall is so cute!! I love her smile. Congrats to Chris, such a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete