Monday, May 16, 2011

Yard Sale Bargains and Baseball

Happy Monday! We had a GREAT weekend!

Friday night Kendall and I had a little impromptu girls night with my friend/neighbor Heather and her daughter Emmakate. Nice, sit down restaurants are few and far between by our house so we ate at Frisch’s Big Boy! They have a salad bar so it was perfect to find finger foods for the babies. Of course I failed to take a picture of our cute baby girls. Boo! :(

Saturday I dropped Kendall off at my mom’s for a few hours and went yard sale-ing(not sure if I can use this as a verb…whatev) with my sister!! We found so many bargains. I only spent about $35 and got about 20 outfits, two pairs of nice shoes, 3 blankets, 4 hooded towels, a baby doll carrier & stroller for when Kendall plays dolls and several toys and books.

One of my favorite purchases was this little puppy. Fisher Price C6325 Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy

I had been eyeing it at Target but didn’t want to pay $17! Well low and behold I found it in GREAT condition at a yard sale for $2! Winning!!!

We are going to try and go yard sale-ing again next week with Tara and baby Caleb!!

After our shopping adventures we waited out a few thunderstorms then headed to the baseball field to see Daddy’s team!
DSC_0518

DSC_0528

DSC_0531

DSC_0533

They lost… boo! We cheered Daddy up with our visit and took him for pizza though… I’m pretty sure all 3 of us were in bed at 9pm Saturday night! Ha!

Sunday consisted of a lot of relaxing… my kind of weekend! We went out to eat and to the grocery as a family and enjoyed spending time together at home.

Daddy took this adorable picture of you while I was getting ready. I think you look like him here. I’ve started putting a headband in your hair to keep your bangs out of your eyes. Ha!

DSC_0536

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! Kendall loves that dog!! She has the pink one from Target:) Sounds like you found some great deals at yard sales!!

    ReplyDelete