Monday, June 20, 2011

Case of the Mondays

I'm so behind on blogging. I have like 4 drafts of posts I've yet to finish on my home computer. Thank you windows live blog writer!!! Here are some topics you can expect this week:

- the rest of our vacation photos
- more coupon related posts
- Chris's 1st Father's Day

I have a few random things I'd like to share...

1. My husband got a teaching job!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited about him finding a job so soon after graduation. This is a huge blessing for our family. My husband has worked so hard working and going to school and I couldn't be more proud. He will be an 8th grade science teacher at a middle school less than 15 minutes from our home.
Chris had 4 phone interviews lined up while we were on vacation and this school offered him a job right over the phone!!!

2. Chris drove Kendall and I by his school on Saturday. It's beautiful and in a nice area. There are several new construction neighborhoods close to the school which has given me MHE. MHE? I just made it up. Major House Envy. I have self diagnosed myself with MHE. I hate always wanting something more and unfortunately we live in a society that has us always wanting something newer, bigger and better. Our house is small and we have no room to expand. I CAN'T wait to move one day hopefully in the next few years. I want to move now but the market is bad nor are we ready to buy or sell. I pray for contentment these days. I'm so fortunate and need to love what I have.

3. While on vacation I started noticing my body more (lol bad wording)... mainly because I was wearing shorts/summer clothes.... however my point is I have bruises all over my body. I've read sometimes nursing mothers can have an iron deficiency? Did this happen to you? I need to go get my blood checked I guess.

4. My precious baby doesn't sleep through the night anymore. I thought it could be teething again but I'm not sure. I just miss sleeping all night. She is a light sleeper and is so unhappy when she wakes up. I don't blame her. I don't even want her to sleep all night for me... I just want her to sleep good again.

5. My precious baby will be 8 months tomorrow. OH.MY.GOSH. Where does the time go? Be expecting that post this week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment