Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Bees!

Yesterday I worked from home which was really great. I love being at home with Kendall. I managed to do a little bit on my to do list but not as much as I’d hoped. Kendall is a sleep fighter so we ran some errands so she could get a much needed nap in the car. Chris was at his new teacher orientation and was able to meet us for lunch. :)

Later in the day we headed to Wal-Mart to get the oil changed in the equinox. I had to go to the bathroom so bad! I’ve only encountered this situation a few times surprisingly. I always wait until I get home because I don’t know what to do with Kendall. If I have her stroller it’s easy but these days she is always in the shopping cart. And I most certainly am not going to sit her on the nasty bathroom floor.

I was so glad to see one of these little seats in the handicap bathroom. Along with a baby changer, I wish every public restroom would have one of these. It would make the life of a mom so much easier!!

Kendall thought it was so funny!

photo

Before I forget… I got my hair colored on Wednesday. I wanted to warm up my blonde and you may be able to tell but I got some lowlights put in with my usual highlights. She also put a toner over all of my hair to give it a warmer feel. I think I will gradually get it to a darker, more natural looking blonde.

2

After work Kendall and I did a little shopping and found this:

3

I sent Chris this picture and he responded “heck yes”!

My friend/neighbor Heather texted me right about that time and we decided to meet up for dinner with her and Emmakate. Heather is due with EK’s brother Weston in about 8 weeks. :)

4

The girls love meeting up and they were so good at the restaurant. We had Mark’s Feed Store… my #1!

Tomorrow I’m headed to Cincinnati with my cousin’s wife Tara (we will both be baby free – watch out world!) for my cousin Liz’s first bridal shower. It’s crazy to think her wedding is 2 months away!

My mom and sister are going to take Kendall to the zoo again tomorrow. They will have so much fun experiencing the zoo with Kendall. Amanda volunteered at the zoo for two summers. My husband (a,k,a, Mr. sports America) will be playing in his work’s annual softball tournament. Tis a shame I miss out on that, ha!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment