Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Coupons 101: Clipping and Sorting

I’m baaaaaccck with the coupons!

If you’ve missed out and want to catch up on all my coupon talk go to the label at the bottom of my blog and click on COUPONS.

Or go here.

Step 1 – Gather Coupons

You can also add coupons electronically to your shoppers cards at some stores.coupons

Step 2 – Clip Coupons

This particular week I was given extra circulars from my neighbor. I separated the sheets and stapled the middle of the same coupons. Make sense?June 2011 352 

June 2011 353

Pile O CouponsJune 2011 354

Step 3 – Organize coupons

I organize my coupons by category in a binder using baseball card plastic organizer sheets.  I find it helpful to arrange the categories in the order I shop at the grocery store. For example I always hit up the produce and bakery area first at kroger so those are my first two categories.

My binder is organized like so….

Produce

Bakery

Meat

Canned Goods/Baking/Boxed things (mixes, cereal etc)

Paper Products

Personal Care

Frozen Products

Snacks

Dairy

Candy/Drinks/Random Coupons

Then I have a large section of all things BABY.

I also have a place for restaurant coupon or specific store coupons.

June 2011 355

My little coupon buddy-

June 2011 356

2 comments:

  1. I'm FINALLY starting to coupon! Trying not to get discouraged b/c I don't see a lot of produce coupons and thats what we use most, but hey if I can get a good deal on household items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I love how organized you are and hope to make a coupon binder soon. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete