Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday, Friday...Gotta get down on Friday

  • I'm so ready to clean my house this weekend... shocker right?... putting in new floors is exciting but having my house torn apart is driving me insane
  • Last night Kendall and I walked on the wildside a.k.a. grocery shopping with NO coupons... honestly it was kind of nice to not make a list, have to sort coupons etc. PLUS I'm pretty sure I spent less than I would if I'd used coupons
  • I am redeeming a gift certificate I got from my inlaws on CHRISTMAS and getting a full body massage and pedicure in the morning WINNING!!!!!
  • I'm really looking forward to watching 2 episodes of True Blood this weekend with my hubby since we missed last week's show
  • I feel really cute/skinny today
  • I think hair feathers are kind of cute but I'm not sure if my style of hair and color could pull it off
  • I just punched in a crap ton of pampers codes and while browsing the rewards I can't help but be disappointed... I have spent so much money on diapers - can't I get some free ones or something?
  • I love that Kendall is crawling and pulling up on everything and STANDING but it scares me to death!!! She got a bruise on her cheek yesterday and it makes me want to cry!


2 comments:

  1. Hair feathers are for EVERYONE! Try the awesome selection they have over at Omagi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha WINNING! I love it! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete