Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kendall, Wilson and I have been staying at my parents since Saturday because Chris is doing this...



Yay!!! I'm so excited about our new hardwood floors! Chris has done a great job - shout out to my dad too! He helped him on Sunday!!!

I took a bunch of photos on my iPhone this weekend.
Saturday Kendall racked up some new toys from a local church kids clothing sale.



She had her first taste of a sucker and was my date to a wedding! (daddy was pulling up carpets!)






Sunday we had fun laid back day and went swimming. It was a great weekend.

I'm going to try and stay at our house tonight. Even if all my living room furniture is dispersed in the kitchen and our bedroom. I miss my hubby and our home. :)
Happy Tuesday!

- posted via iPhone

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete