Thursday, August 18, 2011

Party Planning Talk #2

If you know me in real life (and in bloggy world perhaps), then you know I over think things, analyze everything a million different ways and I'm extremely indecisive.
Well I have been thinking about Kendall's 1st Birthday party too much... I only have 2 months (omg hold me I have a 10 month old!) like I think about it on a daily basis. I've probably had 15 theme ideas in my head since she was born. Being an avid blogger, etsy browser and pinterest fanatic has not helped with my planning.... or lack thereof. I've not really purchased anything for her party yet.

With that being said....

I'm tossing the "Apple of me Eye" theme I blogged about here. :(

I'm OK with this. I love the party theme and I would love to maybe do this for another birthday or a baby shower I throw for someone but I just don't feel it's right for Kendall's 1st Birthday.

She is going to be 1 and won't remember the color of her napkins at her birthday party or anything else but it's HER party. Sure EVERYONE has a minnie mouse party and it's not original but the party should be about something she loves and enjoys. Not some cute party idea I came up with to be creative.

And my girl loves some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

So if you follow me on Pinterest you will see a lot of this...





Thank you for all the sweet comments on my cute Apple idea... I hope you understand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment