Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prayer Requests

I have the best grandparents. My Grandma and Grandpa Joe are the sweetest, most loving, family oriented grandparents you will ever meet.

(Photo from their 50th Anniversary Party in Nov. 2007)

They have always put their children and grandchildren before themselves. Every birthday I get a phone call of them singing Happy Birthday to me. I will never miss a Christmas at their house because they make it so special!!! They were always at school plays, games, church events, bridal shower, wedding, baby shower and take your grandparents to school day.

Scan_Pic0015

Yes the blurry photo to the right… that is my Grandma, Grandpa and myself doing the Macarena.

My grandma made all 8 of her grandchildren a scrap book when they graduated high school. She kept everything from thank you notes I sent her, school play programs and doodles I did while visiting her house. And the excerpt from the school paper of us doing the Macarena.

Have you ever thought about what you would grab if your house caught fire? After Kendall, Chris and Wilson were safe I would totally go back in for my scrapbook and quilts my Grandma made me!

Kendall loves her great grandparents too! We even visited with them tonight and brought them dinner. Kendall was in a great mood and put on a show for the two of them. She is their first great-granddaughter.

This picture was taken a few days after Kendall was born… it was their first time meeting her.

October & November 2010 097

 

So I am asking that you all could please say a prayer for my grandparents this week. My grandpa has been very ill and my Grandma is having a heart procedure this Friday. It saddens me to see them sick and I hate seeing my mom upset for her parents. I know God is the ultimate healer and I know he thinks my grandparents are pretty special too because he has blessed them with so much!

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment