Monday, August 8, 2011

Senior Pictures with Amanda

On Friday I accompanied my sister to her senior orientation at school. I cannot believe my baby sister is going to be a senior in highschool. This will be an extra special year for Amanda. She did not attend school (at school) her senior year because of medical reasons and she is so excited about going back and being with her friends.

While we were there she had to take her Yearbook photo with the classic drape... ( I took this in the bathroom before we went in the picture room)


Isn't she pretty???
I sent this picture to my mom and she said it made her cry! She then sent me an embarassing photo!!! We had to have a drape photo for our senior yearbook back in 2004 but I also had other senior portraits taken. One of them being this....


Ugh! What was I thinking? Cowgirl glamour shot??? NO! NO! NO! This is not working for me!
And there are more....


HAha!!! Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Giddy up:) all of my 2003 senior portraits had me wearing choker necklaces. They were so cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could retake some of my school pictures! lol
    Mrs. C
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete