Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey (& Party Week!)

Today is my man's birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Chris!!!
I love you and so happy to be your wife! You are a great husband and father and we are so blessed to have you in our life.
I think Birthdays are so fun!

In one week it will be Kendall's 1st Birthday! OMG!!! I have very detailed To DO list that includes pictures (Thanks Pinterest!) and everything I need to have ready! I'm making majority of the decorations myself and attempting to make another pillowcase dress this week for Kendall to wear for her BIG party next Saturday. I have been quiet about all of my party details on the blog because I want everything to be a SURPRISE!!! I will share loads of pictures and details after the party I PROMISE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for party week! Can't wait to see your fun party come together!

    ReplyDelete