Monday, October 3, 2011

MIA

Ok... so things have been hectic this past week. I plan on discussing some of these events now and some are still a work in progress so stay posted... but here is a small list of what's been going on...
1. Print your credit report once a year. This will be a future issue I will discuss because it is all too real right now. I have great credit but what I have dealt with this past week has been a NIGHTMARE... and very scary. That's all I want to disclose at the moment.
2. I was in a wedding out of town. Kendall had the most beautiful dress to wear to the wedding. :)
3. My husband was getting Kendall ready in our hotel room on Saturday and the bathroom flooded all the way to the lobby... we were on the 5th floor. YIKES!
4. We may or may not be trying to purchase another home... OMG hold me!
5. And it's OCTOBER???? What? I will have a 1 year old in 18 days.... WHAT?????

1 comment:

  1. Good reasons to be MIA for sure! Looking forward to hearing about your credit report and possible house. It was so good to see you this weekend! You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete