(A little late)
I can’t believe you’re are 1!!!! It feels like only yesterday we brought you home from the hospital and now you’re a walking/talking toddler!!!
- You’re a walking maniac!
- You can say go, momma, da-da and hi/bye
- You are 21 pounds and 31.5 inches – Tall and lean!
- You are still a very picky eater
- Watching you play is so much fun – we caught you feeding your baby doll and giving her toys
- You have little routines when you play too… it’s so adorable!
- You’ve started helping me dress/undress you… sometimes
- You tried cows milk this month
- You still love watching MMC
- You don’t like having your pictures taken these days AT ALL
- We are reaching a defiant stage!
- You like to scare people in public by saying “boo!”
- Still in some size 12 clothes but mostly 18 months
- You love helping us with things around the house
- You’ve started laughing out loud and it’s the funniest thing!!! I love when you laugh with us!
I love you so much Kendall! You’re are the cutest little girl and your sweet personality makes me smile. I love watching you learn new things and can’t wait to see what fun year 2 will bring!