Monday, November 21, 2011

Daddy’s School

Friday evening after Kendall’s first haircut we went out to dinner as a family and then to Chris’s school for the baseketball homecoming game. Kendall loved all of the cheering and ball playing. Here she is clapping with daddy.

I want to mention this so I remember. A few girls from the choir sand the national anthem acapella and it was so quiet. Except for Kendall. She was singing and talking away!!! Love her!

DSC_0638

Chris teaches 8th grade science… we visited his classroom for a diaper change.  DSC_0639 DSC_0640 DSC_0641 DSC_0643 DSC_0645

I love that he has this photo of us on his desk. This picture was from 2006 when we were dating and I think I got him this frame for Christmas. DSC_0646 DSC_0647 DSC_0649

Chris’s students were Homecoming King & Queen.DSC_0655 DSC_0663

After the game I tried so hard to get a picture of us together and Chris hadn’t come home yet… girlfriend hates the flash!DSC_0664

Another thing I want to remember… we don’t use the word BOW in our house because Kendall will reach in her hair and pull it out. I have to distract her to put it in her hair and then we spell out B-O-W when we talk about it. Anyway she found her bow and was trying to feed it to Wilson…. HAHAHA!!!DSC_0681

3 comments:

  1. What a fun night! The pictures of Kendall in Chris' classroom are precious. I'm sure he's a great teacher!

    The picture of Kendall feeding her bow to Wilson made me laugh out loud. She's such a character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun night! She is seriously adorable! Love that he has a picture of you guys on his desk and LOVE the b-o-w story! :) Hope you guys have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! What a beautiful family you have! :) I became a follower of your blog! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete