Thursday, November 10, 2011

DIY Chic Fil A Nuggets & Family Pictures

Tonight I decided to try another Pinterest recipe. I originally wanted to try the knock off recipe for Cracker Barrel’s grilled chicken tenderloins but that involved ingredients I didn’t have in stock! So Chic Fil A nuggets!

Here is the recipe I used pinned here. This picture is also from Pinterest.

Pinned Image

These were very easy and so yummy! I felt they lacked seasoning that you find with the real deal but this recipe captures the sweet breading of the originals. We wouldn’t eat at Chic Fil A if we knew all their secrets… so it’s ok!

I received a special delivery in the mail today from Sara Johnson Photography. My lovely and talented friend Sara did the best job with our photos and I’m so happy with how they turned out!

Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!

Kendall’s face in some of the photos cracks me up… she is something else! Ha!

_DSC7610 _DSC7652 _DSC7690  _DSC7831 _DSC7835 _DSC7890 _DSC7918 _DSC7932 _DSC7947 _DSC7964 _DSC7988 _DSC7999 _DSC8019 _DSC8029

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great!!! I LOVE the two of you laying and Kendall sitting and then the pictures of just K and Chris and just K and you. Such a sweet family! These will make a fab photo Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Love the houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete