Friday, November 18, 2011

Drama Queen!

Tuesday night while playing with Christmas card designs I had the bright idea to dress Kendall up in a Christmas outfit and get her picture taken with Wilson for our cards… Kendall did not think this was a good idea.

No pictures in the chair.DSC_0557 

I was desperate so I thought maybe she would smile in her highchair.

WaaaahhhhhhhDSC_0559

She WILL NOT look at the camera. HA!DSC_0560

Stop Mom !

DSC_0563 

Crazy eyes!

DSC_0570

Almost had a photo op… DSC_0564

Must. Move. At. All. Times.DSC_0565

Giggles

DSC_0566

Boo!

DSC_0568  

So much for having a nice camera… I will never have staged pictures again! Not going to lie… the “not perfect” pictures are my favorite even if she’s fussing for the camera out of her face!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too funny! Miss Kendall has quite the personality. These are definitely the pictures you will cherish as she grows. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete