Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kendall’s First Haircut

Friday morning while we were getting ready for the day, I made the decision to get Kendall’s haircut. I have been avoiding it for weeks but it had gotten really long and her bangs were starting to block her vision. Bows or head bands don’t last long before she pulls them out and I wanted her hair to look more even.

BEFORE

DSC_0574 DSC_0575 DSC_0578 DSC_0581 DSC_0592

Kendall did really good for her haircut. She only screamed once or twice and I’m so thankful I had a sucker in the diaper bag.

DSC_0597  DSC_0609 DSC_0613 DSC_0616  DSC_0622 DSC_0623

BEFORE & AFTER

DSC_0580 DSC_0634

I collected some of her baby hair afterwards. Chris thought it was weird to keep but I told him all moms do it. I’m really pleased with her haircut and I can tell she appreciates her bangs being out of her face. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she has so much hair already! Saige doesn't even have enough for a bow haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her haircut! The only con? It makes her look so old - how is she growing so fast?!

    ReplyDelete