Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SO What Wednesday

Once again I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life after I Dew for So What Wednesday.... this week i'm saying SO WHAT if:
  • Michelle's Duggar's grandkids will have aunts & uncles younger than them... that's not weird, right?
  • I'm already scheming about where we will go out to dinner tonight so I don't have to cook or empty/reload my dishwasher
  • I'm wearing an entire outfit I've had for over 2 years... atleast my kid dresses cute!
  • I'm over my brown hair and ready to be blonde again. This picture specifically makes me want my long blonde curly locks back...
  • if Kendall eats turkey, cheese and crackers everyday for lunch
  • I deleted Pan Am from my dvr schedule ... I just couldn't get into it
  • I'm participating in "No Shave" November... TMI and I'm totally kidding... my legs aren't that hairy
What are you saying SO WHAT to????

4 comments:

  1. at least she eats turkey and cheese! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought of the Duggars thing, but that's so true and so weird. And a tad gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Digger family blows my mind! I know they are great parents and raise really kind kids, but holy moly, 20?! I cannot even imagine!

    Your hair looks great blonde or brunette!

    ReplyDelete