Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 (picture overload)

I love this picture. This sums up my life and everything I love. Kendall in a princess t-shirt and a diaper (ha-ha), Chris, Wilson snuggled in the corner on a cushion and look at all the toys under the couch. Priceless! This was minutes before we left for Thanksgiving!DSC_0683 DSC_0692 DSC_0693 DSC_0694 Family Portrait Attempt #1DSC_0697 Caleb wasn’t feeling family photos eitherDSC_0706 Try #2
DSC_0712 And then we tried to get their picture together… so hard now!DSC_0720 DSC_0723 Love her! Is it me or are her eyes not looking blue anymore???DSC_0725 My siblingsDSC_0730 My family
DSC_0743
My lovely Grandparents!
DSC_0745
Later that evening we had Thanksgiving at my parents’ house with my other grandparents and my dad’s cousin. It was a lovely time but we didn’t take pictures!
We also had a 3rd Thanksgiving at Chris’s moms’ house Friday night. Again no pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great thanksgiving! Kendall is such a cutie and my Kendall loves to run around in a diaper and a t-shirt;) I am not ready to go back to work, but at least we only have three weeks until a two week break!! I am READY!!

    ReplyDelete