Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 Christmas Tour

Today I’m linking up with Kelly’s Korner for a Christmas Tour of Homes. If you are new to my blog let me give you a little background info before I begin.

We just sold our house and are living in my parents basement until we close and get our new house (we are buying a HUD foreclosure) fixed up a little. We hope to start moving in sometime around New Years.

You can read more about our temporary home here.

My most important and CUTEST decor is this little beauty. Kendall loves wearing Christmas outfits!

DSC_0842 DSC_0870 Our 1st Christmas picture and Kendall’s 1st Christmas pictureDSC_0872 Stockings…

DSC_0873 DSC_0874

Christmas cards…not that many this year! I think it’s because I just changed our address! I hope! Notice the paint swatches in the background?DSC_0875

Our pretty tree

DSC_0876

Our new Family ornament I had madeDSC_0877 C, S & K :)DSC_0878

That’s our home tour! I can’t wait until next Christmas to decorate our new home! If you participate in showing off your Christmas decor leave your link so I can check you out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how festive you have made your temporary home! Good luck with your closing this week. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the decorations & so glad you guys get to close soon! :)

    ReplyDelete