Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Year in Review

2011 has been a great year for us! It’s been Kendall’s first full calendar year and our family has experienced a lot of happy events! I didn’t do one of these posts last year and I wish I did. I’m way behind in printing this blog too. Time flies when you’re having fun!
Since so much has happened this year, I wanted to recap the big events and add links to some of my favorite posts from 2011.

January

January 2011 036

We enjoyed snow days and Kendall turned 3 months old.

February

February 2011 023

We had a great Valentine’s Day and Kendall made her local Louisville news debut.

March

March 2011 006

Kendall got sick for the first time (sad face) and tried solid foods.

April

DSC_0270

Kendall’s first Easter and we went on a girls trip to Charleston, SC.

May

DSC_0487

Chris graduated from College and I celebrated my first mothers day, enjoyed baseball season and we kicked off summer with a great memorial day weekend!

June

June 2011 325

We vacationed to the Florida Keys and Chris celebrated his first fathers day. Kendall started crawling and started sleeping in her own room.

July

July 2011 007

Kendall had her first zoo trip and Wilson got sick.

August

August 2011 073

Chris started Teaching 8th grade, we went to the state fair and had some play dates.

September

September 2011 018

UL won the UK/UL football game. We put a bid on our new house and Kendall started taking steps!

October

October 2011 129

Kendall turned ONE! We picked pumpkins and dressed up for Halloween.

November

 

Kendall turned forward facing in the car! Ha! We were in the midst of selling our house/buying a house. Enjoyed Turkey day, visited daddy’s school and Kendall had her first haircut.DSC_0624

December

DSC_1016

We sold our first home, moved into our temporary home with my parents and started renovating our new home. We had a wonderful Christmas too!

I can’t wait for 2012 to begin! I love starting the new year fresh with a clean slate! I just know 2012 will be great!!!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great 2011!! I'm sure 2012 will be just as good. I am enjoying seeing the process of your house remodel and I am sure you can't wait for it to be all done. I am so sad that it is time for me to go back to work and I am sure your husband is too:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog look!!! It looks like 2011 was a great year for you and your family. Looking forward to seeing what 2012 brings you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this. Looks like you guys had a great 2011, wishing you all a very happy 2012 as well. :) Love the last picture, your dog is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete