Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!

I feel like such a horrible sister for not having wrote this post sooner today!!!
I'm sure Amanda will cut me some slack... We did close on our new house today! More on that later (when I get a chance to upload pics/blog)...


Today my little sis Amanda turned 18!!!! I cannot believe she is 18. I can vividly remember her being born and her as a little girl. I think I always will see her as that cute little 3 year old who didn't like to wear clothes and loved spaghetti. :)
My sister is so special to me. She is one of my favorite people to talk to and ask for advice. I am one lucky girl to have a sister. She doesn't sugar coat things and always thinks of others before herself. And she is a super Aunt!!!
I hate that today I was so busy not to enjoy her birthday more with her. I owe her a "pretzels only" homemade chex mix batch and I'm sure we will catch up on time together over the holiday weekend!

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!! I love you!!!


- posted via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment