Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Birthday and Christmas Eve

Enough of this house talk. Let’s talk about our holiday weekend and Kendall.

This pic was taken on my birthday morning. Kendall is my BFF these days and I am LOVING it. It’s a blast having a little girl to play dress up with, talk to and play with. Love, love, love it!!!

DSC_0975

And she is so talkative and doing the cutest things these days. She really is learning something new everyday. I may start up her monthly posts again just so I can remember all of the cuteness at this age.

She loved the Christmas tree so much. We hardly put any ornaments on our tree and the ones that we did hang were “Kendall friendly”.

 DSC_0881 DSC_0903

She kept running over to the tile and running in circles with her head down. It was so cute we busted the video camera out… and she quit. DSC_0915

Introducing the Christmas 2011 Toddler Princess!!!!

DSC_1002 DSC_1004

I know it’s no big deal but the dress I had ordered for her to wear for Christmas Eve was waaayyy too big. :( My friend Heather was given 2 of this dress that someone had scored from Walmart for $3 and it turned out adorable!

 

My sweet, sweet familyDSC_1016 DSC_1017

She was cracking me up in her evening coat!DSC_1021

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my grandparents. It was exhausting chasing her around and keeping her happy! I wish I’d gone home and checked her temperature… I will get to that later but we had a fever on Christmas. :(DSC_1060 DSC_1080

My brother… aka the baby whisperer.
DSC_1086

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! What a BUSY December for your family and celebrations!

    ReplyDelete