I have refrained from making new years resolutions in the past. I mean I guess every year I want to lose 20 pounds and save more money but those are boring. Plus I feel like sometimes we set ourselves up for failure when making resolutions. However, it’s fun to set some goals when you have a fresh new beginning to the year.
In no particular order, here are mine:
- Find a home church and get involved
- Decorate our new home
- Start a regular workout regimen
- Cook more new recipes
- Find a career I love ? new job?
- Read a book, or two? I haven’t read a book since I was preggers
- Practice patience with others
- Be kind to my husband everyday even when he drives me crazy
- DO more fun activities with Kendall – like mommy & me gymnastics?
- Relax more
- Take more pictures
- Go on a weekend trip with Chris
The new year is always fun. I always feel so refreshed and happy to start fresh. Did you make any resolutions???
Oh and if I lose 20 pounds this year… I’d be ecstatic!