Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SO WHAT Wednesday!

I’m linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. for SWW.

This week I’m saying SO WHAT IF:

  • We are still living in my parent’s basement. We are on the upswing of moving into our new house… I hope.
  • Kendall still eats baby food sometimes. I’d rather feed her pureed green beans than her eat crackers all day!
  • I’ve yet to weigh myself in 2012
  • I didn’t have a coke in 2012 until yesterday… I was having withdrawal headaches
  • my dog has been a total diva since getting his hair cut last week. Living at my parents house where he is constantly spoiled isn’t helping either
  • I let my kid scream in Target today. I needed to get a few things and didn’t stay long anyway. Girlfriend needs to chill.
  • Picking out window treatments for our new house overwhelms me so I don’t. I will just throw sheets over the windows (redneck) until I’m ready to deal. Ha!

Happy HUMP day ya’ll! What are you saying SO WHAT to?

5 comments:

  1. "Girlfriend needs to chill." hahaa!
    I've wavered on curtains for our bedroom because I can't decide. Can't stand the buyers remorse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Redneck curtains - love it. I bought "temporary" curtains for my bedroom 10 years ago and they are still up!

    Read up on your blog - your new home must be so exciting! Stressful but fun.

    www.gurleegirrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend just said that me n u need to yet together and drink some coffee and talk about how much we both hate picking out curtains. I just got mine tonite for only TWO rooms after searching for a month!!! I HATE picking out curtains!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend just said that me n u need to yet together and drink some coffee and talk about how much we both hate picking out curtains. I just got mine tonite for only TWO rooms after searching for a month!!! I HATE picking out curtains!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I caved on a diet coke today - dang addictions. Love that Wilson has been a diva. :) Happy (almost!) Friday!

    ReplyDelete