Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Since 2-29 rolls around once every 4 years I figured I had to make a blog post to remember today. Plus Kendall will be 5 on the next Leap day and I will be… let’s just say I won’t be a twenty something on the next 2-29.

Our leap day began with a bunch of scary tornado warnings but we’ve had a beautiful weather otherwise.

This afternoon Chris noticed our neighbor’s horse was playing in the water near our backyard. So he jumped to go show Kendall. I had 7 minutes left on the oven for our dinner so I followed quickly to snap a few pictures.

DSC_0330 DSC_0331 DSC_0332

Kendall kept waving and saying “Hi There”. She’s so friendly and loves animals.

DSC_0333 DSC_0334

This is one of the many reasons I love our new house and big yard and horse neighbor. :)

DSC_0335

How did you spend 2-29?

No comments:

Post a Comment