Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it spring?

This weather is amazing!!! Although I’m a teeny bit sad Kendall may not get to wear the pink snow suit I scored for $4.90 from Target… we are taking full advantage of the beautiful weather.

On this particular day Kendall was dressed by Daddy (you can’t tell but she’s wearing UK socks) and clearly he skipped the hair brush part. ;)

DSC_0286

And Kendall had her first golf lesson on our new par 3 course. At least that’s what Chris wants to do with our new 1.83 acres.DSC_0288 DSC_0290

They are so sweet together. :)DSC_0293 DSC_0294 DSC_0295 DSC_0297 DSC_0298

Love days like this! How are you enjoying this lovely spring winter?

2 comments:

  1. I'm bummed I didn't get to put my baby in a snow outfit too. I had the cutest bear one. I should have just did it one day! ha.
    You know Carl will be teaching Jack golf any day now and he would come play on your course!
    SOOOO ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna be honest and say I am not bummed you didn't get to use that snow suit!! Haha I am so excited that we are still getting out May 16 and I can't wait....So next winter maybe we can have a snow..I think I will be Ok with that since it's in my control in all:) We have had fun playing outside as well the past two days!! And your Kendall looks adorable no matter what Daddy dresses her in or when her hair isn't brushed:)

    ReplyDelete