Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentines Toddler Fun

One of the activities I love most about being a parent is celebrating all of the holidays. At 15 months Kendall has no concept of seasons or holidays but she is at an age where she can start to do fun things. Like coloring.

Yesterday it was 60 degrees so we played some outside and collected some sticks for our dining table centerpiece. I don’t know how I got this idea but I can’t find the box where I had my home decor packed away.

Anyways I had the bright idea to print some hearts and let Kendall color them so they could hang on our centerpiece.

Eager to color…

DSC_0102 DSC_0103 DSC_0104

Materials Needed:

DSC_0105

The fun begins!

DSC_0106 DSC_0107 DSC_0108

My little Picasso

DSC_0111  

The finished product.

DSC_0116

And yes on Feb. 15th I will put all of these hearts in a zip lock and keep them forever! :)DSC_0117

6 comments:

  1. You make me want to go out and buy her lots and lots of coloring books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww how fun! seriously cannot get over how much hair your girl has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I just love how you have them displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! We are still in the eating crayons stage:) I kept all of Grayson's artwork from daycare! I tagged you in a post this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable holiday project!!! You are such a fun and creative mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I have a two year old little boy :) Kendall is such a PRETTY little girl! I love her hair!!! Sometimes I stick bows in Connors hair and pretend ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete