Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 3

Hey all!

We are day 3 into our new life. My new job is great and Kendall is starting to enjoy school. Day 1 of daycare was rough. I cried all morning while getting ready and a little after Chris and Kendall had left.

She was really upset when Chris dropped her off and had a rough first day. I call every day on my lunch to see how she is doing. Today when I picked her up she was smiling and having a good time. Then she saw me and started crying.

I think I’m really going to like my job. Everyone is super nice and it seems like a great company to work for. I’m anxious to start performing my actual job duties and make my position my own.

Getting used to our new schedule will take some time and I really hope to stay consistent with blogging. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and advice from my last post. Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you. I sure hope everything is going alright! Kendall will love being around all of the other kids:) I am glad you found a great job that you are going to like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to ever drop them off at daycare. Congrats on the new job! and change will get better! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That is/was hard I'm sure! I picked up Llama Llama Misses Mama and it's about little Llama's first day at "school". I'm sure she will be fine in not time!

    ReplyDelete