Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Weekend & Yummy Potato Recipe!!!

Friday
I have been looking forward to this semi annual consignment all year and found some great things to add to Kendall’s spring/summer wardrobe. I was a little disappointed in this sale compared to the fall sale but I also went on restock day last time.
DSC_0413
I love this girl’s blog… she seriously has the BEST and EASIEST hairstyle tutorials. I tried her fishtail side ponytail on Saturday. Ha!
 DSC_0420
I thought this picture was so funny. Kendall (rocking some Christmas pjs) was just sitting on the edge of the couch watch Mickey like a big girl. Love her hands on her knees. She wasn’t into me taking a picture so early! Ha!
DSC_0422
Sunday we enjoyed hanging around our yard enjoying the beautiful weather.
DSC_0427
We even took a few rides around the property on our 4 wheeler. DSC_0429
We rode as a family across the street to my parent’s property!DSC_0430
Kendall loves picking up dandelions in the yard. When we are outside we stop at everyone and pluck it out of the grass.
DSC_0434
New recipe found on pinterest here
Microwave a baked potato until it is soft.
DSC_0436
Cut in half and cut it into squares without breaking the skin.
DSC_0437
Sprinkle with butter, parmesan cheese and seasoned salt.
DSC_0438
Pop it in the broiler for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!!!
DSC_0439
These were so yummy! I will probably repeat this recipe again this week because it was sooooo easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your skin always looks so great! Mine is so red and blotchy right now. Love the pony tail!

    ReplyDelete