Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow Day

Kentucky Weather is nuts! Friday we had terrible, devastating storms and today (Monday) we have SNOW!

DSC_0344

We had a busy Monday planned so I knew our only opportunity to play in the snow would be this morning. It’s supposed to be in the 40s today and the snow would be wet and gross by the time we got home this afternoon.

So I bundled Kendall up and we played in the snow!

DSC_0347 DSC_0348

We even tested out your sled!

DSC_0349 DSC_0350

You kept saying “Weeeeee” the whole time!! Ha!

DSC_0352 DSC_0353

So much fun! The way the weather looks this week (in the 60s) we may not have another chance to play in the snow for a long time. Oh well! At least we got a picture of you in your snow gear!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't see your pictures:( I bet Kendall loved the snow..I am so happy she got to test out that snow suit and we still didn't have a snow day! Kendall kept saying "oh no mommy" because she didn't like the wet snow on her shoes this morning..So funny! I hope we are done with snow now and can move on to spring without anymore tornadoes though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't believe our first real snow is in March! ... and days after crazy storms. Nuts! Glad you and Miss K were able to enjoy the snow before it melted!

    ReplyDelete