Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

 

This week I’m linking up with Shannon for….

image

Today I’m saying so what if…

  • It’s almost 10 am and Kendall and I are both in our pjs
  • I totally skipped St. Patrick’s Day and put up some Easter decorations around the house
  • I am so excited about a Kendall free outing with my friend Tara on Friday… we are going to the spring/summer Little Treasures consignment sale. Here is my post from the fall salehttp://chrisandshelliryan.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-that-girl-some-clothes.html. I will miss my girl but I’m so excited about shopping for her wardrobe!
  • I made 12 ready to bake cookies last night and they are almost gone…woops
  • We go to the post office everyday. Momma’s been selling some stuff on ebay!!! I will say that the post office HAS to be one of the most difficult places to bring an active toddler.

That’s all folks! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. GIrl I'm in my PJ's all day some days!
    ALSO, I want to come to this sale. Text me info PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I made no bakes and thankfully I'm slowing eating them BUT I went to the store for the tiniest amount of ice cream and came home with Blue Bell half gallon! I couldn't pass up that it was the best deal. sigh

    ReplyDelete