This week I’m linking up with Shannon for….
Today I’m saying so what if…
- It’s almost 10 am and Kendall and I are both in our pjs
- I totally skipped St. Patrick’s Day and put up some Easter decorations around the house
- I am so excited about a Kendall free outing with my friend Tara on Friday… we are going to the spring/summer Little Treasures consignment sale. Here is my post from the fall salehttp://chrisandshelliryan.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-that-girl-some-clothes.html. I will miss my girl but I’m so excited about shopping for her wardrobe!
- I made 12 ready to bake cookies last night and they are almost gone…woops
- We go to the post office everyday. Momma’s been selling some stuff on ebay!!! I will say that the post office HAS to be one of the most difficult places to bring an active toddler.
That’s all folks! Happy Hump Day!