Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Randoms

Hey all! On what would have been my 7th day on my new job I am sitting at home. :( Kendall got sick this weekend and when I woke up Monday morning I knew I had it too. I forced myself through my work day (a few Zofran tablets helped) and crashed when I got home. This morning I was no better so I called in. They were really nice about it so hopefully I will still have my job when I return.

I made us an appointment and sure enough Kendall has another ear infection. This is so tough not having the luxury of just staying home with my baby during these times.

Anyways... other than the sickness that attacked our household, things have been pretty good.
I survived my first week at my new job and Kendall survived her first week of school. She even made it Friday morning without crying when Chris dropped her off. I'm so proud of my big girl.

  • I got to see the HUNGER GAMES! I talked Chris into taking me Saturday night.  I want to go see it again. It was really good. I love this story so much and they did a great job capturing the novel on film. What am I going to do until they make and release the second movie??? I may have to read the books again or something! 

  • I'm avoiding facebook this week. Our BIG state rivals Louisville ( my alma mater) and Kentucky (my husband is their #1 fan) are playing against each other in the FINAL FOUR! This is a big deal ya'll! There is so much trash talking going on right now. I wish I had lots of money to buy tickets and the vacation time to head to New Orleans for the weekend! GO CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment