Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Date with my Daughter

I always tell people that God knew what he was doing when he gave me Kendall. My husband keeps pretty busy coaching baseball and before Kendall I would get pretty lonely. Now I have a mini me/BFF all the time!

This past Saturday (before Easter) Kendall and I went out to run some errands. while shopping we decided to go to a "sit down” lunch just the two of us.

We went to Skyline Chili. Yummy!

I even let her sit next to me in the booth! She thought it was so neat!!photo(12)

The waitress brought my big girl her own bowl of oyster crackers.

image

Afterwards we decided to go and get a much needed hair trim. Kendall didn’t cry one time and even let the stylist blow dry her hair.

image

Since she did so good with the hair trim, we decided to celebrate and go to the toy store.

Kendall saw Peeta and had to get her picture taken with him!!! Ha!

image

My heart is so full! I love my baby girl so much and love that we can now do girly things together!!

1 comment:

  1. I love her cheesy grin next to Peeta. P.s. that last book TOTALLY did not end how I thought it would!!!!

    ReplyDelete