Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kendall’s 1st School Party

Kendall is loving school. It makes my heart so happy knowing she is having fun and learning about Jesus everyday at school.

Another thing I never really thought about when I signed her up was that they would celebrate each holiday!

I saw this posted on the sign in/out binder one afternoon and about died! How cute is this! And I love how my husband signed Kendall up to bring cookies! Ha!

photo(11)

On Friday she was so excited. I put her in an Easter shirt and her bunny hairclip so she would be festive! She was more interested in her toast than posing for the camera at 630 am

DSC_0475 DSC_0478

She got hooked up with goodies from school!!!DSC_0480

I made these little goody bags for all her classmates.

DSC_0482 DSC_0483

This experience reminded me of how my mom was always the “room mother” for our school parties. I look forward to all the future school parties I can help with!!!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture of Kendall she really looks like you! I love that Kendall is loving her school so much:) So, sweet!!

    ReplyDelete