Monday, April 30, 2012

Molly's Wedding

I'm so behind on blogging. I started Kendall's 18 month post and I have so many pictures to blog about.

Friday night I met my mom after work and headed to my good friend Molly's wedding. I've known Molly since 6th grade and she is such a dear friend. We went to the wedding with my aunt Lydis and my cousin Liz.
Liz, Molly and I have always been really close and we have all been in each others weddings. We may not see each other as much as we'd like but we are the kinds of friends that will be in touch forever.
Molly was absolutely beautiful and she is so happy. I'm so excited for her and Anthony! I'm also really jealous that they are in Hawaii while I'm at work. Ha!












- posted via iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Weddings are such a special time! Jealous you were able to hang out with Liz. :)

    ReplyDelete