Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh Monday…

I uploaded pictures from my Iphone over the weekend and I wanted to share some of them. I love the convenience of taking pictures on my phone but I never do anything with them after I load them. This is important stuff people!

We bought a new (to us) car for Chris. Chris needed a 4 door car with good gas mileage since he drops Kendall off at school and drives a million miles for baseball.Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 298

I’m blonde again Ya’ll! Don’t ever let me go brown AGAIN! Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 304

I can’t remember if I posted K on St.Patty’s day and I’m too lazy to look. Anyway… I whipped up her shirt and bow in 30 minutes to match these socks I had made. She looks cute in everything but I was so proud!Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 314

New car = new stylin’ seat for the Princess! She thought it was so funny sitting in it in the house. I put my gender neutral car seat in Chris’s car and put this pink baby in the equinox! Woot! Woot!

Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 321

Kendall’s 1st day of school outfit… I was pretty bummed we didn’t get a first day of school photo. It was too emotional of a morning for that. Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 323

My new office! Complete with a bathroom… since these pictures they’ve given me a desktop and a new chair. I love my new job!

Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 326 Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 328 Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 330 Nov 2011 - March 2012 Iphone 335

So on to other things… I’m thinking about taking up reading again. After reading the Hunger Games trilogy (and loving it)… I realized I missed reading. I purchased Nicholas Sparks The Lucky One and preordered the (from what I hear mucho scandalous Fifty Shade of Grey by E.L. James.

What are you reading??

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you love your new job! YAY! And little miss Kendall is so cute! So big! I still can't get over all the hair she has! My Kendall is still rocking baby hair! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that Fifty Shades of Gray...... hmmm.... read the first chapter and let me know how it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kendall's St. Patty's outfit!! Where did you get a job? Your office looks so nice:) Glad things are going well for ya'll and your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete