Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Water Baby

It’s no secret that Kendall LOVES the outdoors. In fact, there is usually a fit thrown when we retreat back in doors after playing outside. Having a nice big yard and my parents property to roam is so much fun. We walk every day through the trees and over to Grandma’s.

Yesterday (Saturday), was the Kentucky Derby. We didn’t have any plans but it was SO HOT. My parent’s haven’t open their pool so we decided to whip out Kendall’s baby pool to let her cool down. Chris was cleaning out the garage and we have so much shade in the front so we set it up there.

I may be biased but Kendall is the most beautiful little girl! She could be a toddler model for sure!

DSC_0646 DSC_0648 DSC_0651 DSC_0654

Look at that face! She is all personality!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think she is pretty darn cute...must be the name...Kendall's sure are cuties:) We played in the pool all day today too! I am so excited for summer time:)

    ReplyDelete