Thursday, May 31, 2012

Playroom Art

We all know Kendall’s playroom is my favorite room in our home. Eventually it may be her big girl room when a sibling comes along and I have plans to put a window seat in. I can just imagine her snuggling up on a window seat to play or read. That’s every little girls dream right?

I have all these decor ideas for the room but can never find exactly what I’m looking for. A few weekends ago we visited a yard sale at a retired kindergarten teachers home. She had all kinds of posters from her classroom and I thought that would be a cute idea for the playroom.

DSC_0695 DSC_0696

Sure it’s not what I plan for wall decor but it beats having bare walls. Boring.

In the spirit of decorating Kendall’s room I had the bright idea to trace her body on a large piece of paper.

DSC_0693

Clearly, Kendall refused to cooperate. I tried explaining what I was doing and even traced my own hand but she wasn’t having any of it. Nor was she having any participation in this photo shoot.

DSC_0691

Wall art via Kendall (and mommy)

DSC_0698

Who wouldn’t want to play in here now?

DSC_0697

1 comment:

  1. Love your playroom art! Kendall is a very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete